HOT YOGA CHELSEA IS A CLIMATE-CONTROLLED AIR PURIFIED YOGA STUDIO IN CHELSEA, NYC OFFERING TRADITIONAL 26 + 2 BIKRAM HOT YOGA.
Dear Hot Yoga Family,
We are thrilled to announce that our studio has safely reopened. We have been inspected and approved by the state of New York for cleaning and health guidelines and have gone above and beyond CDC, state, and federal cleaning protocols. The yoga room is cleaned and disinfected between classes. There are hand-sanitizing stations throughout the studio. In the common areas, we are wiping down doorknobs, cubbies and lockers between classes.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO CLASS IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS, HAVE A FEVER, OR DO NOT FEEL WELL.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Procedures
The yoga room, bathrooms, and common areas will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before the start of each day and after every class using a UV Light Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer.
Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer Benefits:
- Unmatched 360 degrees COVID-19 Protection.
- Kills C. diff spores in 4 minutes
- 100% saturation vs. 25% traditional cleaning.
- Be in compliance and get the disinfecting edge.
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant.
- Used in Airline & Restaurant industries, Hospitals, HealthCare & Medical facilities.
- EarthSafe Protexus System, eradicating mold quick, easy & long term
- Sanitizing and disinfecting.
- Eliminates and controls Odors.
- Neutral pH
Upgraded Air Filtration System
The studio is using Medify medical grade air purifiers in the lobby, dressing rooms, and yoga room. We have also installed an exhaust system in all restrooms.
Medify Air Purifier Benefits:
- Medical Grade True HEPA (high-efficiency particle air)
- Cleans an area of 840 sq. ft. every 30 minutes
- Captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns including
- Removes all bacteria
- Removes virus carriers
- Improves indoor air quality
- Beneficial to allergy & asthmatics
- Eliminates odors
Required Health Screening
Upon entering the studio, all students will receive a COVID-19 health screening. Please do not come to class if you have been exposed to COVID-19 within the past 14 days, have a fever, or feel unwell.
Optional Face Covering
Per CDC guidelines, masks are currently optional.